Trying to plan for room selection? With limited spaces and high demand, available space will go fast and you need to be prepared. Below, is the info you need to know.
1. Starting tonight, all groups will be eligible to split. You will simply select the spaces for the person you plan to live with from your roommate group. You cannot select spaces in multiple apartments, so if you are a group of 4, 2 of you will need to log in to select spaces. If you are a group of 3, 2 of you will need to log in, and if you are a group of 2, each of you will need to log in if you plan to split.
2. You can log in to the portal any time after your time-slot begins. It will not close for the remainder of room-selection.
3. If you are a group of 4, you will be able to split into pairs. Selection starts tonight at 5, but nobody will have access to double apartments until time-slots for groups of 2 start. We encourage you to check the portal every half hour to see when new spaces are available.
4. If you are a group of 3, you will be able to split into a pair and single. The single person will be able to select one space in a double apartment. Selection starts tonight at 5, but nobody will have access to double apartments until time-slots for groups of 2 start. We encourage you to check the portal every half hour to see when new spaces are available.
5. If you are a group of 2, log in during your time slot and fill in what is available. You will be able to split into singles and take what is available. Nobody will have access to double apartments until time-slots for groups of 2 start.
6. Log in as soon as your time-slot starts to have the best chance at getting a space. Decide with the other person in your group who will select for the pair and how you want to handle selection. Be prepared for limited availability.
7. Be flexible. Take the space you can get, have backups, know what you and your roommate are willing to take before selection starts.
8. If you do not like the space you got or get separated from a roommate your wanted, you can submit a room change request on our website.
9. Anyone who does not get a space during room selection will be able to add themselves to up to 3 waitlists starting Friday at 8:30 AM ET.
10. There is no penalty if you cancel because you were unable to select a space or if you cancel within 72 hours of selecting your space.
11. Stay calm, be patient, communicate with your roommates, and keep in mind there are a lot of students trying to get a limited number of spaces.
12. If you have any additional questions, we are here to help. Comment on this post for more info or give us a call.