Clemson Home offers summer housing for a variety of programs and purposes. Housing Summer Programs provides housing & dining services for summer camps and conferences and we directly offer housing & dining to Clemson-enrolled students, Bridge students, and TigerTown Summer Bound participants.
All Summer Housing Contracts offered directly through Clemson Home will open March 1 in the Clemson Home Portal.
Please note that Microfridge rentals are not available for summer session housing.
- The primary location of summer session housing is Mauldin Hall. Apartments may be available upon request.
Spring On-Campus Residents
- Spring residents may be able to move directly to their summer school assignment on Saturday, May 14 if they choose a move-in date for First Summer, Long Summer or Minimester A in the housing contract. This must be approved in advance by the assignments coordinator.
|Summer Mini A||May 17-June 6||May 15||June 7|
|Summer I||May 17-June 24||May 15||June 25|
|Long Summer||May 17-Aug. 8||May 15||Aug. 9|
|Summer Mini B||June 7-June 27||June 5||June 28|
|Summer Mini C||June 28 -July 18||June 26||July 19|
|Summer II||June 29-Aug. 8||June 26||Aug. 9|
|Summer Mini D||July 20-Aug. 8||July 17||Aug. 9|
- Current Bridge to Clemson students who plan to attend Summer session may sign up for Housing starting March 1.
- Location: Thornhill Village
- Per Diem/Per Day: $28
|May Term||May 11 – May 31||May 8||June 1|
|Session A||May 16 – July 26||May 15||July 27|
|Session LBC||May 16 – July 12||May 15||July 13|
|Session B||May 16 – June 17||May 16||June 18|
|Session C||June 22 – July 28||June 19||July 29|
Clemson Summer Start
Visit our Summer Start Housing webpage for the full requirements for housing sign-up.
Summer Start students will participate in room selection on June 3 to select their summer assignment. Timeslots for selection will be sent June 1 and will be assigned based on application date to the University and roommate group size, with groups of two receiving priority.
No housing will be available between the end of Summer Session Housing and the start of fall housing, but a Fall 2022 Early Arrival Request will be available starting June 1 for students to request to move directly to their Fall housing assignment. Approvals will be very limited based on availability.
|Summer II||June 29 – Aug. 8||June 26||Aug. 9|
- Rental rates will be calculated on a daily basis. Students will be charged the per diem rate listed below for the room type and number of days indicated by the Move In and Move Out date specified on the student’s contract.
Per Diem/Per Day
- (2 person room): $28*
- Apartment: $28*
- Charges for Summer Session Housing will not appear on your university bill until the assignment is finalized and after the Summer bills open in April.
Post Office Box
- Students who lived on campus during the prior Spring semester and/or will live on campus for the following Fall semester will have a PO box assigned.
- If you need to rent a PO Box for the summer term, contact Student Mail Services at email@example.com or by phone at 864-656-7720.
Summer Semester Dining
- Summer 20
- Block 20 Meals
- 100 Paw Points
- Cost: $329
- Summer 40
- Block 40 Meals
- 200 Paw Points
- Cost: $622
- Unlimited Plan: Summer Sessions 1 or 2
- No Paw Points
- Cost $705
Summer Dining Hours
- The Fresh Food Company located in McAlister Hall will be open for the Summer.
- Hours of operation and additional locations will be posted at a later date.