Clemson University is committed to ensuring that our residence halls, programs and services are accessible for all students. Accommodations include, but are not limited to:
- ADA accessible rooms or bathrooms
- Fire strobe equipped rooms
- Attached/suite bathrooms for close bathroom proximity or increased privacy
- Single rooms
- Private bathroom
- Remote automatic door openers
Apply for Housing
- Complete the appropriate Housing Contract as soon as possible
- Contact Student Accessibility Services to learn more about accommodated housing on Clemson’s campus and to submit documentation supporting your request.
Student Accessibility Services
Class of ’56 Academic Success Center Building
836 McMillan Rd.
Clemson, South Carolina 29634-4060
Test Proctoring Center
South Carolina Relay System: 711