Spring Sign-Up and Changes
- Visit the Clemson Home Portal to sign up for spring housing starting November 1st.
- You may need to wait 48-72 hours after paying your Admissions Deposit prior to logging in to the Portal.
- Please be aware Spring Housing is not guaranteed. Space will be assigned as available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- You may request roommates by sending an email to email@example.com
Spring Housing Cancellation & Changes
- If you will not be enrolled at Clemson or will not be on-campus due to school-related activities, please complete the school-related cancellation form in the Clemson Home Portal.
- If you will be living at home or want to cancel your housing contract for any other reason, you will need to file an Appeal to request consideration.
- Room changes for the Spring Semester begin on Jan. 20 and end on March 25 in the Clemson Home Portal.
2024 Spring Move-in
- Spring Move-in begins Sunday, January 7 starting at 8:00am for Clemson Enrolled students and Thursday, January 4 for Bridge to Clemson Students. New residents will check in at the Area Desk for their building.
- Other Move-In information is available on our move-in page.
- Dining hours are limited during Winter Break, please see the dining website for more information.
Check-in Locations for New Residents
Can someone come to help me move-in or drop me off?
Yes. Just remember that overnight guests are prohibited.
Do we have move-in appointments?
No. You will simply need to follow the process above.
What if I want to change my room assignment?
The room change request process will open January 19 in the Clemson Home Portal under the forms tab.
Can I move in early?
Residence Halls will open Sunday, January 8 starting at 8:00am.
When can I apply for housing for the next academic year?
The Continuing Student Sign-up process will open January 17 at 8:30 am. Read our sign-up page for more info.