Spring Sign-Up and Changes
- Visit the Clemson Home Portal to sign up for spring housing starting November 1st.
- You may need to wait 48-72 hours after paying your Admissions Deposit prior to logging in to the Portal.
- Please be aware Spring Housing is not guaranteed. Space will be assigned as available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- You may request roommates by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Housing Cancellation & Changes
- If you will not be enrolled at Clemson or will not be on-campus due to school-related activities, please complete the school-related cancellation form in the Clemson Home Portal.
- If you will be living at home or want to cancel your housing contract for any other reason, you will need to file an Appeal to request consideration.
- Room changes for the Spring Semester begin on Jan. 20 and end on March 25 in the Clemson Home Portal.
- Spring Move In begins Sunday, January 9 starting at 8:00am for Clemson-enrolled students. Bridge to Clemson students may return January 14 starting at 8:00am. New residents will check in at the Community Desk for their building.
- Other Move-In information is available on our move-in page.
- Please follow all COVID testing requirements
- Dining hours are limited during Winter Break and normal operating hours will start Wednesday, January 6. Find more info on the dining website.
Check-in Locations for New Residents
- Barnett, Manning, Mauldin, Smith: Check in @ Manning Hall
- Byrnes Hall: Check in @ front desk in lobby
- Calhoun Courts & Thornhill Village: Check in @ Calhoun Commons
- Cribb & DesChamps: Check in @ DesChamps
- Douthit East, Buildings E, F & G: Check in @ Building E
- Douthit West, Building A, B, C & D: Check in @ Building B
- Holmes & McCabe: Check in @ Holmes Hall
- Lever Hall – Check in @ front desk in lobby
- Lightsey Bridge I & II: Check in @ Lightsey Bridge Commons
- Mickel Hall & Gressette – Check in @ Mickel front desk in lobby
- Shoeboxes (Benet, Cope, Geer, Sanders, and Young): Check in @ Young Hall
- Quad: Check in @ Norris Hall
What if on-campus testing is closed when I arrive?
If you have completed pre-arrival testing/are cleared but cannot go to your on-arrival test on the DAY OF because testing is closed, you may do your on-arrival test first thing the following morning.
Can someone come to help me move-in or drop me off?
Yes. Just remember that overnight guests are prohibited.
Do we have move-in appointments?
No. You will simply need to follow the process above.
What if I want to change my room assignment?
The room change request process will open January 20 in the Clemson Home Portal under the forms tab.
Can I move in early?
Residence Halls will open Sunday, January 9 starting at 8:00am.
When can I apply for housing for the next academic year?
The Continuing Student Sign-up process will open January 19 at 8:30 am. Read our sign-up page for more info.