We take care of all your housing & dining planning and logistics so that you can focus on your camp or conference. Create an unforgettable summer experience for your group with Clemson Home Summer Programs.
Welcome to Clemson Home Summer Programs!
Welcome to Clemson Housing Summer Programs! We look forward to hosting your group on campus this summer.
Summer Programs hosts a variety of camps ranging from academic and athletic, to research-based groups. Our team reserves housing and preps your meal information for dining services. We work with our group sponsors to run a smooth check-in/check-out process during your camp’s stay. We will also help you navigate through those processes. Our goal is to make your experience at Clemson University the best it can be! Go Tigers!
We understand that organizing a successful summer camp takes a lot of planning and coordination. That’s why we offer a streamlined process and timeline to ensure that you have all the information you need to prepare for your upcoming camp. From initial reservation details in April to check-out instructions two days before the end of your camp, we’ll keep you informed every step of the way. Whether you’re an external or internal group, we’ll make sure you have the necessary information on parking, transportation, meal plans, and risk management requirements. We’re dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for you and your campers throughout the entire process.
Clemson Home Summer Programs is also committed to providing an accessible and inclusive experience for all program participants. If there are any nutritional, mobility, or other accommodations required for a member of your group, please notify our staff as soon as possible and we will make every effort to accommodate your accessibility requests.
- October: Submit your Registration Form
- December: The Summer Programs staff will book and reserve your bed spaces.
- February: Bed spaces are reserved. Location and cost are sent to sponsor.
- April: Review camp reservation details.
- 6 Weeks Prior to Event: Updated copy of program insurance naming Clemson University as an additional insured.
- 5 Weeks Prior: Receive Parking & Transportation Details
- 4 Weeks Prior: Receive Roster form and instructions
- 3 Weeks Prior: Receive Risk Management and PcPO requirements for internal groups. Internal groups must register with PcPO & STRIPES by this time.
- 2 Weeks Prior: Receive reminder of meal plan details (if applicable) and check-in time confirmation.
- 1 Week Prior: Final Roster Form must be submitted.
- 2 Days Prior to Check-Out: Receive check-out email with instructions and check-out time.
- After Check-Out: Receive and complete Summer Programs experience survey.
We staff two area desks on campus 24/7, one on the East side and one on the West. If you have any questions or concerns during your stay, please stop by the front desk and we will be happy to assist you.
Traditional Residence Hall Housing
Traditional Residence Hall Housing features hall-style shared bathrooms (shower and toilet stalls) with double-occupancy rooms.
Wet-Core Style Housing
Wet-Core Style Housing offers semi-private bathrooms (toilet, sink, and shower behind closing locking doors) with double occupancy rooms.
Suite Housing features two double occupancy rooms connected by a shared bathroom.
Apartment Housing offers a variety of room types with a living room, kitchen, and bathroom(s) in each unit.
|Meal Period||Proposed Summer ’24 Rates|
|Total Daily Rate||$39.00|
7% tax will be added to all meal options.
Additional Rates & Fees
Lost Proxy: $100.00
Lost Key: $100.00
Late Check Out: $50.00 per person
Contract Fee: $150.00
Meeting Room: $100.00 per day
Check In/Check Out Time Changes: $50 per change