We work with Housing Summer Programs to support camps and conferences staying on campus during the summer. We get to interact with people of all ages while making a positive impact and creating unforgettable experiences!
- Able to work in teams with the other Summer Assistants, providing support for all camps/conferences/individuals that visit and stay on campus.
- Available by cell phone 24/7 when on call (Phone provided by the department). On-Call rotation is for one week.
- Available to work office shifts in the Summer Programs Office.
- Attend weekly Staff Meetings and all training sessions.
- Complete room checks before and after groups check in and out and enter service requests.
- Assist with key packet prep, meal card prep, proxy programming.
- Set up and work designating check-in and check-out areas on campus.
- Demonstrate proficiency (after training) in StarRez, Genetec, When to Work, Kronos, AIM, and GroupMe.
- Collaborate with assigned groups and other departments, as needed, to provide a successful guest experience. (Including but not limited to Custodial, Maintenance, Aramark).
- Multi-task and prioritize functions to meet deadlines, work in a team environment, and follow directions with minimal supervision.
- Can ONLY be enrolled in asynchronous classes.
- CAN NOT be employed by another department or organization and may not be involved in other activities that would limit availability.
- Available to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends and work up to 40 hours per week or more, as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be enrolled as a Clemson University student in the Spring semester prior to summer employment.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.25 at the time of application submission.
- Have lived in University Housing for a minimum of one semester.
- Required to live on or within 15 minutes of campus from May-August. (Specific dates will be provided at the interview).
- Valid driver’s license.
Pay & Benefits
$10.00 to $12.00 per hour
Meal Plan Credit
Summer Unlimited Meal Plan
Summer On-Campus Housing