Meal plans are convenient, flexible and loaded with options. Your meal plan includes access to dining locations all across Clemson’s campus with a range of menus and offerings. In addition, our location staff and registered dietitian are here to help ensure you have a great dining experience.
Meal Plan Details
Block 175 +125
- Per Semester
- 175 Residential Dining Hall Swipes
- Meal swipes do not roll forward from one semester to the next.
- Remaining meal swipes are forfeited at the end of each semester.
- To maximize the value of your meal plan, ensure you utilize all of your meal swipes each semester.
- 125 Paw Points
What are Paw Points?
- Paw Points are dining dollars, which can be used at any dining location on-campus.
- 1 point equals $1
- Paw Point values remaining on a student’s account will roll forward until depleted or 18 months of inactivity.
- Paw Points are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Paw Point Reload
- Add additional Paw Points to your account
- Select “Deposit” from the menu bar located at the top of the page.
- You may purchase Paw Points in $50 increments and use them at all on-campus dining locations.
- You will receive a 5% discount for any purchase of 100 Paw Points or more.
Choices, Choices, Choices!
Residential Dining Halls
- The Fresh Food Co. at Core Campus
- Schilletter Dining Hall located in the Horseshoe
Dining at Douthit Hills
- Beginning fall of 2018, we will offer new dining concepts at the Hub along with traditional favorites.
- Smokehouse BBQ
- Fusion Cafe
- Garden Pizzeria
- Fresh Market
Chains, C Stores and Much More
- 16 Retail Eateries
- 8 Convenience Stores
- For a complete list of dining options, click here to be redirected.
- Each year many students receive corporate gift cards from friends and family members so they can enjoy many different dining options. While we offer a variety of national brand dining options on-campus, it is important to note, the only chain on-campus that accepts their corporate gift card as a form of payment is Starbucks (Core Campus, the Hub at Douthit Hills and Cooper Library).
Healthy for Life
- Do you have food allergies or intolerances? Our chefs have you covered. The True Balance station in Schilletter Dining Hall offers selections made with select allergen aware ingredients. Here you’ll find delicious dishes made without 7 of the top 8 most common food allergens – eggs, milk, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, soy and gluten.*
- At The Fresh Food Company in Core Campus, the Gluten Solutions station prepares selections without wheat or gluten containing ingredients.*
- Additional information about nutritional solutions, ingredients, and allergen information are available on our daily menu.
*Aramark relies on our vendors’ allergy warnings and ingredient listings. Because we operate a commercial kitchen where ingredient substitutions, recipe revisions, and cross-contact with allergens is possible, Aramark cannot guarantee that any food item will be completely free of allergens.
- Our team helps take the mystery out of healthy eating, from our registered dietitian to our on-site managers. We strive to accommodate dietary needs in a personalized, sensitive manner.
- For additional information or questions, please contact our Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist.
- If you would like additional resources and assistance in navigating dining on campus, please complete this questionnaire and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meal Plan Policy Details
- Bridge to Clemson students are required to purchase the Block 175 +125 meal plan for both the fall and spring semesters.
- Program participants, who receive approval to commute from home, are not required to purchase a meal plan.
- Meal plans are valid only on Clemson’s campus in the dining halls and retail locations.
- Paw Point values remaining on a student’s account will roll forward until depleted or 18 months of inactivity; Paw Points are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Remaining meals on a student’s account do not roll forward. Remaining meals are forfeited at the end of each semester.
- A copy of the entire policy, along with additional dining information, can be found on the Dining website.