I saw that Residential Staff have to take a 3-credit class. Is it required? What if I can’t take it in the spring with my course load?

Residential Staff will take EDC 3900: Student Development, Leadership, and Counseling for the University Paraprofessional as a pre-service requirement of employment. EDC 3900 is a three-hour credit course, and an Residential Staff member must earn a C or better in the course to continue into the Residential Staff role.

Related questions

If you experience any issues accessing online content, please let us know by contacting clemsonhome@clemson.edu or 864-656-2295.