Please be mindful of quiet hours for your living space as you prepare for move out, as other students in your residence hall may still be studying for finals.
- Remove all personal belongings.
- Clean your space thoroughly.
- Disassemble bunked/lofted beds and return furniture to its original position.
- Trash & recycling should be removed before checking out. Clean out recycle bins provided to you by University Housing.
- Open all blinds.
- Go with an RA, GA or House Manager to assess the condition of your space.
- Check out at the desk for your community and return your key.
Community desks will be open during regular hours during the week of final exams but will have extended hours throughout the weekend.
- Sat., May 1: 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sun., May 2: 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.