Can I stay later than the last day of move out in May?

Spring semester late stays must be requested by each student.  Extended housing is only available for students who are participating in a University-sponsored group or working for a University Department until no later than 10 a.m. on the day after May Graduation.

You must request approval by submitting an online request form. You will receive an e-mail approving or denying the request. If approval is granted, you’ll receive e-mail instructions regarding check-out procedures.

Related questions

If you experience any issues accessing online content, please let us know by contacting or 864-656-2295.