Can I sublease my room to another chapter member?

The University Housing Contract is personal and may not be transferred or assigned to another person. The space may not be sublet. Once the contract term has begun, University Housing will only provide access to the contracted space to the assigned student. Parents, friends and other delegates may not obtain keys or access to the space on a student’s behalf.

Related questions

If you experience any issues accessing online content, please let us know by contacting or 864-656-2295.