I’m transferring, studying abroad, or joined a co-op but I already signed up for Housing for the next academic year. What should I do?

School-related cancellation- Housing contracts may be cancelled due to school-related events that prevent you from living on campus such as academic probation, co-op, graduation, internship, military, student teaching, study abroad, transferring, or withdrawal. This option will be available in the Appeals Form on the Clemson Home Portal starting in April for Fall cancellations and in November for Spring cancellations. If a change occurs during the semester, you may email clemsonhome@clemson.edu to notify us.

Related questions

If you experience any issues accessing online content, please let us know by contacting clemsonhome@clemson.edu or 864-656-2295.