If I have concerns about my living situation, can I request a room change?

An important part of living in a residential community is learning to live with a roommate(s). We encourage residents to move in, get to know one another, and complete a roommate agreement to create shared expectations for their living space. If you have concerns about your living situation, the first step is to speak to your Resident Assistant (or House Manager for Fraternity Sorority Housing). Click here to read more about requesting a room change.

Related questions

If you experience any issues accessing online content, please let us know by contacting clemsonhome@clemson.edu or 864-656-2295.