Check-In Appointments are only required for the Fall semester and Summer 2 Session for Summer Start students. First-Year and Bridge students may select an appointment immediately following Room Selection. Continuing students will be notified by email in March when check-in appointments are available.
- Login to the Clemson Home Portal
- Click the Appointments tab
- Click Create/Edit Appointment for the academic year
- If you are a female new student, you will see a page asking if you plan to participate in sorority recruitment. Select yes or no to continue
- All students will now move to the date selection page. You must select the date for your building. Those are listed at the bottom of this page
- Select an available time by clicking on a time that is show in blue.
- Confirm the date and time that you selected by clicking Yes on the popup
- You can now view your appointment date and time
- If you want to change it, you can cancel and select a new appointment time.
- You will get an email at your Clemson email once you have booked an appointment.
Students must request approval by submitting an online request form available here on June 1. Simply login, select “Forms” from the purple navigation bar, and select “Early Arrival/Late Stay Request Form”.
Students will receive an e-mail approving or denying the request. If approved, the email will include specific instructions for early arrival.
Athletes, Tiger Band Members, Welcome Leaders, and Orientation Ambassadors do not need to submit individual requests. Clemson Home will be notified by the coaches and department staff as to who is eligible for Early Arrival.
Students who arrive prior to their approved move-in date will be denied the ability to move in. Rooms will not be ready for occupancy until the designated date approved for move in.