If you are moving in at any point other than the Fall semester, you will not need to make an appointment. You will receive an email with your instructions. If you are moving in for the Fall Semester, follow the steps below. If you need to move-in early, skip to the bottom of the page.
- Login to the Clemson Home Portal
- Click the Appointments tab on the menu bar
- Click Create/Edit Appointment for the academic year
- If you are a female New or Transfer student, you will see a page asking if you plan to participate in sorority recruitment. Select yes or no to continue
- All students will now move to the date selection page. You must select the date for your building. Those are listed at the bottom of this page
- Select an available time by clicking on a time that is show in blue.
- Confirm the date and time that you selected by clicking Yes on the popup
- You can now view your appointment date and time
- If you want to change it, you can cancel and select a new appointment time.
- You will get an email at your Clemson email once you have booked an appointment.
The Move In Appointments are only available if you are either participating in Sorority Recruitment and/or plan to arrive on their building’s designated move in date.
- If you have been approved for early arrival, you will not be able to set a Move In Appointment.
- If you plan to come after your building move in date, you will not be able to set a Move In Appointment.
Students must request approval by submitting an online request form available here on June 1. Simply login, select “Forms” from the purple navigation bar, and select “Early Arrival/Late Stay Request Form”.
Students will receive an e-mail approving or denying the request. If approved, the email will include specific instructions for early arrival.
University groups who are approved for early arrival will be requested by the group sponsor. Individual members should not submit a separate request. For example: Tiger Band, Orientation, Welcome Leaders and Move-In Volunteers.
Students who arrive prior to their approved move-in date will be denied the ability to move in. Rooms will not be ready for occupancy until the designated date approved for move in.