Do I need to buy a meal plan?

First-year students who live in University Housing are required to select one of the unlimited meal plans for the first two semesters. Continuing Students and Commuters may select any of the meal plan choices. Bridge students who live in Clemson University housing are required to purchase a Block 175 meal plan for the fall and spring semesters.

Related questions

If you experience any issues accessing online content, please let us know by contacting or 864-656-2295.