Originally constructed in 1935 and renovated in 2005, this area offers double-occupancy rooms and a few private rooms. Space for 444 undergraduate students is available, and men and women may be housed on separate floors within each residence hall.
The exterior was kept as it was designed in the ’30s, but the interior provides an atmosphere that supports communal living while promoting academic success. It is a model for unity, inclusiveness and diversity.
This area houses students who are members of various fraternities and sororities.