I have questions about applying for a position at Clemson, where can I learn more about that?

The Clemson University Office of Student Financial Aid and the Center for Career and Professional Development offer employment services to students.   

Both the Resident Assistant and Housing Summer Programs have their own employment application process that is housed on the Clemson Home Website.  The process for our department’s Graduate Assistantships is handled through the Division of Student Affairs. 

Related questions

If you experience any issues accessing online content, please let us know by contacting clemsonhome@clemson.edu or 864-656-2295.