L3 – Leadership Living-Learning Community
Our complex world requires a multidisciplinary approach to leadership education where students have experiences and exposure to a variety of leadership models, dimensions, and philosophies. The L3 Community provides an opportunity for Clemson University student leaders to come together and share their experiences in leadership development, connect with faculty, staff, and professionals who teach leadership, and develop effective collaborations to enhance their leadership on campus.
Who should join the L3 Community?
- Continuing students from any major who have demonstrated an interest and ability to lead and to learn more about practicing effective leadership.
- The L3 Community is supported by numerous leadership programs across campus and students in the program will have access to faculty, staff, and peers who will help them learn about different forms of leadership in practice.
- Preferred participants will hold a leadership role or be enrolled in a leadership course during the course of their year in the community.
What to expect from the L3 Community
- Students will engage with other campus leaders to explore different leadership models and philosophies through various lenses
- Students will practice engaging in civil discourse and effective collaborations
- Students will develop practical skills to engage as leaders through support and networking of faculty, staff, and professionals
- Campus recognition and potential certification as a result of completing the program
Size: 16 Students
Location: Calhoun Courts
Roommate Policy: May only request other program participants