Lightsey Bridge II
Lightsey Bridge II is located on the east side of campus across the street from the Botanical Garden. Each resident living in Lightsey Bridge II enjoys a private bedroom while sharing common living space including a kitchen, living room and a modified bath and a half. Lightsey Bridge II houses approximately 360 students.
Community Tech Guide
- This apartment community is the second phase of the Lightsey Bridge apartments and both complexes share one commons building.
- The laundry facility is located in the commons building.
- Intramural fields and sand volleyball courts are located on the far west corner.
- Bedroom Furniture (one per resident)
- Over-sized single bed
- Desk and chair
- Chest of drawers
- Six closets (one per room and two communal)
- One bath with double vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Bar stools
- LVT flooring
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- Premium Cable Package
- IPTV Service
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow the bed to be raised to a captain’s height.
Lightsey Bridge II Measurements*
- Bedrooms (4): 9′ x 12′
- Living room: 12′ x 12′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 30” x 48”
- Chest of drawers: 24” x 24” x 30”
- Bedside table 18” x 24” x 30”
- Closet: 27” x 45”
- Bedroom window: 30” x 45”
- Living room window: 45” x 60”
- * exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.