Calhoun Courts is an apartment community on the east side of campus that primarily houses upperclass students.
Calhoun North includes 2-person apartments with 2 furnished bedrooms. Calhoun South includes fully furnished 4-person apartments.
- Bedroom furniture includes: Bed, desk, desk chair, dresser.
- Living room furniture (South) includes: sectional couch, coffee table, 2 bar chairs; and kitchen is fully furnished.
The following information pertains to the apartment units which house Clemson University students. If you are a Bridge to Clemson starter, click here to be redirected to program-specific information.
- Click here for more community images. North apartments have the same layout, but furniture for only one person in each bedroom.
- Click here to view a layout of the units in this community.
Community Tech Support for Calhoun Courts
Apartment and Community Features
- Bedroom furniture is provided for each resident, which includes the following .
- Chest of Drawers
- Desk Chair
- The living room is unfurnished in North apartments but may be furnished by the residents.
- Bedrooms are carpeted, living rooms are wood laminate and draperies may be added.
- The commons area has a large meeting/social room.
- The laundry facilities are located on the lower level of the commons building.
- Vending machines and an administrative office are also located in the commons building.
- Apartment residents may bring and use a personal microwave ovens.
- Calhoun Courts has a recreation area complete with volleyball and basketball courts behind the commons building.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol in the apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow lofting, bunking or raising the bed to a captain’s height.
- Two or four over-sized single beds*
- Two or four individual desks and chairs*
- Three closets
- Two or four chests of drawers*
- One bath with double vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Two or Four bar stools*
- Tack strips
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- Philo TV Service
- *dependent on the occupancy number assigned to the apartment
Calhoun Courts Measurements*
- Bedrooms (2): 10′ x 16′
- Living room: 14′ x 15′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 42” x 52”
- Chest of drawers: 18” x 24” x 40”
- Closet: 26” x 60”
- Bedroom window: 50” x 62”
- Living room window: 50” x 62”
- *exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.