Clemson Home offers summer housing for a variety of programs and purposes. Housing Summer Programs provides housing & dining services for summer camps and conferences and we directly offer housing & dining to Clemson-enrolled students, Bridge students, and TigerTown Summer Bound participants.
All Summer Housing Contracts offered directly through Clemson Home will open March 1 in the Clemson Home Portal.
- The primary location of summer session housing will be a traditional residence hall to be determined at a later date. Apartments may be available upon request.
- Rental rates will be calculated on a daily basis. Students will be charged the per diem rate listed below for the room type and number of days indicated by the Move In and Move Out date specified on the student’s contract.
Per Diem/Per Day
- (2 person room): $26*
- Apartment: $26*
- Charges for Summer Session Housing will not appear on your university bill until the assignment is finalized and after the Summer bills open in April.
Post Office Box
- Students who lived on campus during the Spring 2021 semester and/or will live on campus for fall 2021 will have a PO box assigned.
- If you need to rent a PO Box for the summer term, contact Student Mail Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 864-656-7720.
Spring On-Campus Residents
- Spring residents may be able to move directly to their summer school assignment on Saturday, May 8 if they choose a move-in date for First Summer, Long Summer or Minimester A in the housing contract. This must be approved in advance by the assignments coordinator.
|Summer Mini A||May 11-June 1||May 9||June 2|
|Summer I||May 11-June 18||May 9||June 19|
|Long Summer||May 11-Aug. 2||May 9||Aug. 3|
|Summer Mini B||June 1-June 21||May 30||June 22|
|Summer Mini C||June 22-July 12||June 20||July 13|
|Summer II||June 28-Aug. 2||June 26||Aug. 3|
|Summer Mini D||July 14-Aug. 2||July 11||Aug. 3|
- Current Bridge to Clemson students who plan to attend Summer session may sign up for Housing starting March 1.
- Location: Calhoun Courts
- Per Diem/Per Day: $26
|May Term||May 12 – June 3||May 9||June 4|
|Session A||May 17 – July 30||May 16||July 31|
|Session LBC||May 17 – July 13||May 16||July 14|
|Session B||May 17 – June 21||May 16||June 22|
|Session C||June 24 – July 30||June 23||July 31|
TigerTown Summer Bound
Tigertown Summer Bound students, starting March 1, please complete the summer housing contract in the Clemson Home Portal.
No housing will be available between the end of Summer Session Housing and the start of fall housing.
Select a meal plan in iRoar under Optional Fees once you have a summer class schedule.
|Summer II||June 28 – Aug. 2||June 26||Aug. 3|
*these rates are proposed until approved by the Board of Trustees
- Summer 20
- Block 20 Meals
- 100 Paw Points
- Cost: $329*
- Summer 40
- Block 40 Meals
- 200 Paw Points
- Cost: $622*
- Summer 10
- 10 additional meals added to the Summer 20 or Summer 40 plans
- Cost: $99*
- Unlimited Plan: Long Summer (sessions 1 & 2)
- No Paw Points
- Cost $1,410*
- Unlimited Plan: Summer Sessions 1 or 2
- No Paw Points
- Cost $705*
Summer Dining Hours
- The Fresh Food Company located in McAlister Hall will be open for the Summer.
- Hours of operation and additional locations will be determined at a later date.