Home » mealplans
Whether you eat every meal on campus or just grab a bite now and then, you’ll love the value, variety and convenience of your meal plan.
2014-2015 Meal Plans
- All Access 7 Day
- Will full value and no restraints all week, this is a great value for any and all students.
- Unlimited Meals (Sun. – Sat.)
- 175 Paw Points
- 15 Guest Meals
- $1,790 per Semester
- All Access 5 Day
- Will full value and no restraints on weekdays, students can use Paw Points on the weekends.
- Unlimited Meals (Mon. – Fri.)
- 100 Paw Points
- 10 Guest Meals
- $1,600 per Semester
- Weekly 15
- With a set number of residential meals per week, choose between two or three meals per day.
- 15 Meals per Week (Sun. – Sat.)
- 75 Paw Points
- Five Guest Meals
- $1,595 per Semester
- Commuter 75
- Providing three to four residential meals per week, this plan is perfect students on the go.
- 75 Meals per Semester
- 300 Paw Points
- $940 per Semester
- Commuter 30
- For off campus students, this plan provides about one to two residential meals per week.
- 30 Meals per Semester
- 300 Paw Points
- $560 per Semester
All fall meal plan selections will automatically rollover to the spring semester. Your fall and spring tuition bill will reflect your meal plan selection.
How do I sign-up for a meal plan?
After 4:30 p.m. on July 15, you will need to wait until July 21 to access your iRoar account. At that time, you may make changes or add a meal plan to your account via Optional Fees.
You may make changes to your iRoar account until 4:30 p.m. on August 20 – all fees must be assessed by this date.
First-Year Students Living in University Housing
First-year students are required to purchase either the All Access 7 Day or the All Access 5 Day meal plan for both the fall and the spring semesters (excluding first-year students residing in the following apartment communities: Calhoun Courts, Lightsey Bridge I and II and Thornhill Village).