This residence hall is located on west campus and is a co-ed, suite-style residence hall similar to Holmes and McCabe. The suites house four students (two per room) with a shared bath. This fully carpeted four-story building houses approximately 300 upper class students.
If you would like to view more images of Stadium Suites, please click here to be redirected to our Flickr photo album.
Community Floor Plan
- Click here to view a layout of this community by floor.
Community Tech Guide
- Laundry facilities are located on the lower level.
- Each resident has access to a kitchen.
- Social and study lounges are provided for residents.
- The Fresh Food Company Dining Hall is located in Core Campus, which is just steps away from Stadium Suites.
- Student Mail Services is conveniently located across the street in the Edgar Brown University Union.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow lofting, bunking or raising the bed to a captain’s height.
- Four over-sized single beds
- Four individual desks and chairs
- Five closets
- Four chests of drawers
- One bath with double vanity
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- Premium cable package
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided are modular. See Lofting Guidelines.
Stadium Suites Measurements*
- Room: 11′ x 15′ (including closet space)
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 30” x 48”
- Chest of Drawers: 24” x 28” x 30”
- Window: 54” x 60”
* Exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.