This residence hall is located on west campus and is a co-ed, suite-style residence hall similar to Holmes and McCabe. The suites house four students (two per room) with a shared bath. This fully carpeted four-story building houses approximately 300 upper class students. It is important to note, a majority of the suites in this community have been reserved for Living-Learning Communities for 2017-2018.
If you would like to view more images of Stadium Suites, please click here to be redirected to our Flickr photo album.
2017-2018 Living-Learning Communities
Community Tech Guide
- Laundry facilities are located on the lower level.
- Each resident has access to a kitchen.
- Social and study lounges are provided for residents.
- The Fresh Food Company Dining Hall is located in Core Campus, which is just steps away from Stadium Suites.
- Student Mail Services is conveniently located across the street in the Edgar Brown University Union.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow lofting, bunking or raising the bed to a captain’s height.
2017-2018 Living Learning Communities
- Four over-sized single beds
- Four individual desks and chairs
- Five closets
- Four chests of drawers
- One bath with double vanity
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- Premium cable package
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided are modular. See Lofting Guidelines.
Stadium Suites Measurements*
- Room: 11′ x 15′ (including closet space)
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 30” x 48”
- Chest of Drawers: 24” x 28” x 30”
- Window: 54” x 60”
* Exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.