Located on the east side of campus, this area houses 192 upper class students in 96 two person apartments.
- Click here to view a layout of the units in this community.
Community Tech Guide
- The kitchen is complete with a refrigerator and range.
- Residents may bring and use a personal microwave oven.
- Bedrooms are fully carpeted.
- The bedroom furniture is provided.
- The living room is unfurnished and may be furnished by the residents.
- The laundry facilities are located next door in the commons building.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol in the apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Two over-sized single beds
- Each bed frame is modular, which allows the height to be adjusted
- Two individual desks and chairs
- Three closets
- Two chests of drawers
- One bath with vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Four bar stools
- Tack strips
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- Basic DIRECTV® service
Thornhill Village Measurements*
- Bedrooms (2): 9′ x 12′
- Living room: 12′ x 15′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 42” X 51”
- Chest of drawers: 18” x 24” X 40”
- Closet space: 28” x 50”
- Bedroom window: 38” x 50”
- Living room window: 46” x 51”
- * exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.