Lightsey Bridge II
Lightsey Bridge II is located on the east side of campus across the street from the Botanical Garden. Each resident living in Lightsey Bridge II enjoys a private bedroom while sharing common living space including a kitchen, living room and a modified bath and a half. Lightsey Bridge II houses approximately 360 students.
Community Tech Guide
- The kitchen is furnished with refrigerator, microwave and range.
- The bedroom furniture is provided.
- The living room is unfurnished and may be furnished by the residents.
- Bedrooms and living rooms are carpeted, and draperies may be added.
- This apartment community is the second phase of the Lightsey Bridge apartments and both complexes share one commons building.
- Laundry facilities are in the commons building.
- The commons building also houses a Tiger Fitness workout location equipped with cardio and weight training equipment.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol in the apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow the bed to be raised to a captain’s height.
- Four over-sized single beds
- Four individual desks and chairs
- Six closets (one per room and two communal)
- Four chests of drawers
- One bath with double vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Four bar stools
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- Basic DIRECTV® service
Lightsey Bridge II Measurements*
- Bedrooms (4): 9′ x 12′
- Living room: 12′ x 12′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 30” x 48”
- Chest of drawers: 24” x 24” x 30”
- Bedside table 18” x 24” x 30”
- Closet: 27” x 45”
- Bedroom window: 30” x 45”
- Living room window: 45” x 60”
- * exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.