Lightsey Bridge I
Located on east campus, this apartment complex houses approximately 590 upper class students in 13 separate buildings. Each two bedroom apartment houses four students who share a bathroom, kitchen and common living area. As with other apartment complexes, few, if any, freshmen are assigned to these apartments.
- Apartment Units:
- Building Two
- Building Eight
- 81A, 81C, 81D, 82B, 82D, 83C, 83D
- Building Ten
- 2017-2018 Rate: $2,900 per semester (proposed)
- As space permits, students will be able to select these apartments during step three of the Housing & Dining Sign-Up Process. Due to the limited number of renovated apartments, we anticipate that these apartments will be selected first.
- If you’re interested in one of these apartment, look for the apartment number and (R) when selecting your assignment in step three of the sign up process.
- Example: Lightsey Bridge I 022C (R)
Community Tech Support
- The kitchen is furnished with refrigerator, microwave and range.
- The bedroom furniture is provided.
- The living room is unfurnished and may be furnished by the residents.
- Bedrooms and living rooms are carpeted, and residents may use tension rods to add draperies.
- Lightsey Bridge I and II share the commons building.
- Laundry facilities are located in the commons building.
- The commons building also houses a Tiger Fitness workout location equipped with cardio and weight training equipment.
- The community desk is also located in the commons building. Residents can speak with a community staff member or check-out a temp key daily from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol in their assigned apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow the bed to be raised to a captain’s height.
- Two or four over-sized single beds (dependent on the number of residents designated per apartment)
- Two or four individual desks and chairs (dependent on the number of residents designated per apartment)
- Three closets
- Two or four chests of drawers (dependent on the number of residents designated per apartment)
- One bath with double vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Two or four bar stools (dependent on the number of residents designated per apartment)
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- IPTV service
- Premium cable package
Lightsey Bridge I Measurements*
- Bedrooms (2): 12′ x 12′
- Living room: 12′ x 14′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 42” x 51”
- Chest of drawers: 17” x 30” x 30”
- Closet: 24” x 78”
- Bedroom window: 36” x 70”
- Living room window: 36” x 70”
* Exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.