Lightsey Bridge I
Located on the east side of campus across the street from the Botanical Garden, this apartment community will primarily house students participating in the Bridge to Clemson Program beginning fall 2018. Each two bedroom apartment houses four students who share a bathroom, kitchen and common living area.
Community Tech Support
- The kitchen is furnished with refrigerator, microwave and range.
- The bedroom furniture is provided.
- The living room is unfurnished and may be furnished by the residents.
- Bedrooms and living rooms are carpeted, and residents may use tension rods to add draperies.
- Lightsey Bridge I and II share the commons building.
- Laundry facilities are located in the commons building.
- The community desk is also located in the commons building. Residents can speak with a community staff member or check-out a temp key daily from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol in their assigned apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow the bed to be raised to a captain’s height.
- Two or four over-sized single beds (dependent on the occupancy designation)
- Two or four individual desks and chairs (dependent on the occupancy designation)
- Three closets
- Two or four chests of drawers (dependent on the occupancy designation)
- One bath with double vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Two or four bar stools (dependent on the occupancy designation)
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- IPTV service
- Premium cable package
Lightsey Bridge I Measurements*
- Bedrooms (2): 12′ x 12′
- Living room: 12′ x 14′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 42” x 51”
- Chest of drawers: 17” x 30” x 30”
- Closet: 24” x 78”
- Bedroom window: 36” x 70”
- Living room window: 36” x 70”
* Exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.