Lightsey Bridge I
Located on the east side of campus across the street from the Botanical Garden, this apartment community will primarily house students participating in the Bridge to Clemson Program beginning fall 2018. Each two bedroom apartment houses four students who share a bathroom, kitchen and common living area.
Community Tech Support
- Beginning in August of 2018, apartment units in Lightsey Bridge I will be fully furnished.
- living room sectional
- kitchen bar stools
- bedroom beds
- bedroom desks
- bedroom chairs
- New carpet will be installed in the bedrooms.
- New LVT flooring will be installed in the kitchen, living room and hallway.
- Lightsey Bridge I and II share the commons building.
- Laundry facilities are located in the commons building.
- The community desk is also located in the commons building. Residents can speak with a community staff member or check-out a temp key daily from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Intramural Fields and sand volleyball courts are located on the west corner of the property
- Bedroom Furniture (one per resident)
- Over-sized single bed
- Desk and chair
- Chest of drawers
- Three closets (one in each bedroom and one in a common area)
- One bath with double vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Bar stools
- LVT flooring
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- IPTV service
- Premium cable package
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow the bed to be raised to a captain’s height.
Lightsey Bridge I Measurements*
- Bedrooms (2): 12′ x 12′
- Living room: 12′ x 14′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 42” x 51”
- Chest of drawers: 17” x 30” x 30”
- Closet: 24” x 78”
- Bedroom window: 36” x 70”
- Living room window: 36” x 70”
* Exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.