Located on east campus, this apartment community houses approximately 700 upper class students. Each two bedroom apartment houses four students who share a bathroom, kitchen and common living area.
Click here for more community images.
2017-2018 Living-Learning Communities
- Call Me MISTER®
- Cultural Exchange Community
- PGA Golf Management
- TIGER Den
- Bedroom furniture is provided for each resident, which includes the following .
- Chest of Drawers
- Desk Chair
- The living room is unfurnished but may be furnished by the residents.
- Bedrooms are carpeted, living rooms are wood laminate and draperies may be added.
- The commons area has a large meeting/social room.
- The laundry facilities are located on the lower level of the commons building.
- Vending machines and an administrative office are also located in the commons building.
- Apartment residents may bring and use a personal microwave ovens.
- Calhoun Courts has a recreation area complete with volleyball and basketball courts behind the commons building.
- Residents of legal drinking age are allowed to have alcohol in the apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited on campus. For more information about the University’s tobacco policy, click here to be redirected.
- Outside lofts (purchased, rented or constructed) are not permitted, as the bed frames provided allow lofting, bunking or raising the bed to a captain’s height.
- Four over-sized single beds
- Four individual desks and chairs
- Three closets
- Four chests of drawers
- One bath with double vanity
- Range and refrigerator
- Four bar stools
- Tack strips
- Air conditioning
- Venetian blinds
- High-speed Internet access
- Basic DIRECTV® service
Calhoun Courts Measurements*
- Bedrooms (2): 10′ x 16′
- Living room: 14′ x 15′
- Bed: 36” x 85”
- Desk: 24” x 42” x 52”
- Chest of drawers: 18” x 24” x 40”
- Closet: 26” x 60”
- Bedroom window: 50” x 62”
- Living room window: 50” x 62”
* Exact measurements of a room or furniture may vary.