Transfer Student Application Process
Sign-Up Information: Academic Year 2018-2019
Mark Your Calendar
Academic Year 2018-2019
Key dates will be available by mid-Sept.
Prior to Applying
- -Acceptance to Clemson University
- -Record of Admission’s Deposit
- -Please allow 1-2 business days for record of the payment to update in our system.
Bridge and Transfer Students
- -Available beginning spring 2018.
Guide to Housing & Dining’s Web Portal
- -For the 2018-2019 academic year, click here to sign up via University Housing & Dining’s portal once the process opens. Please review key dates, which are listed above.
- -Each newly accepted student will receive a Tigertown Bound envelope, and in that envelope there will be a formal acceptance letter which will include your XID number.
- -You will need your XID number to complete the sign up processes
- -You will need to create your username before you will be able to log in to sign up for Housing & Dining. For more information about the on-boarding process, click here to be redirected.
- -For assistance with your password, contact CCIT by phone at 864-656-3494
- -After identifying your XID, username and password, log in to University Housing & Dining’s web portal using your Clemson University credentials.
- -Need help? Click here for more information about your XID, username and password.
Select a Term
- -If you plan to begin classes in Aug. 2018, then select Academic Year 2018-2019.
- -Pay the $150, non-refundable, housing contract fee.
- -Pay by credit card. The University accepts most major credit cards.
- –Click here for a list of accepted credit cards.
Contract & Addendum
- -Carefully review and accept the contract and addendum electronically.
- -The contract and addendum are legally binding upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- -We highly recommend you retain a copy of the Clemson University Housing Contract and Addendum. While on this page, you will have the options to save and/or print.
- -Complete your profile by answering the questions regarding your personal preferences.
- -These questions will be helpful in the sign up process, specifically the roommate step, by allowing potential roommates to view the answers to these questions. Also, you will have the same opportunity to review potential roommates answers.
- -We recognize that there are many other factors in whether or not two individuals are good matches for each other and encourage you to connect with your community staff if they can assist you in your transition to campus.
- -Review the sign-up process for a complete list of dates and deadlines, which is outlined at the top of this page.