Transfer Student Application Process
Sign-Up Information: Academic Year 2018-2019
Mark Your Calendar
Beginning November 1, click here to be redirected to Housing & Dining’s portal where you can sign up for spring only housing.
Academic Year 2018-2019
Key dates will be available beginning in December.
Prior to Applying
- -Acceptance to Clemson University
- -Record of Admission’s Deposit
- -Please allow 1-2 business days for record of the payment to update in our system.
Bridge and Transfer Students
- -Sign-up guide will be available beginning spring 2018.
Guide to Housing & Dining’s Web Portal
- -For the 2018-2019 academic year, click here to sign up via University Housing & Dining’s portal once the process opens. Please review key dates, which are listed above.
- -Each newly accepted student will receive a Tigertown Bound envelope, and in that envelope there will be a formal acceptance letter which will include your XID number.
- -You will need your XID number to complete the sign up processes
- -You will need to create your username before you will be able to log in to sign up for Housing & Dining. For more information about the on-boarding process, click here to be redirected.
- -For assistance with your password, contact CCIT by phone at 864-656-3494
- -After identifying your XID, username and password, log in to University Housing & Dining’s web portal using your Clemson University credentials.
- -Need help? Click here for more information about your XID, username and password.
Select a Term
- -If you plan to begin classes in Jan. 208, then select Spring 2018.
- -If you plan to begin classes in Aug. 2018, then select Academic Year 2018-2019.
- -Pay the $150, non-refundable, housing contract fee.
- -This one-time fee is only assessed when you initially sign up for on-campus housing.
- -Pay by credit card. The University accepts most major credit cards.
- –Click here for a list of accepted credit cards.
Contract & Addendum
- -Carefully review and accept the contract and addendum electronically.
- -The contract and addendum are legally binding upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- -We highly recommend you retain a copy of the Clemson University Housing Contract and Addendum. While on this page, you will have the options to save and/or print.
- -Review the sign-up process for a complete list of dates and deadlines, which is outlined at the top of this page.