New Student Application Process
Housing & Dining Sign-Up Process
2018-2019 Academic Year
- Feb. 1
- Contract opens at 8:30 a.m. (EST)
- Feb. 1 – May 15
- Sign Your Contract
- Select Your Dining Plan
- Create Your Roommate Group
- May 15
- Contract closes at 12 p.m. (EST)
- May 16
- Time Slot Notifications Sent
- Sent to student’s Clemson University email address
- May 17-18
- Room Selection for Living-Learning Communities
- Nightly beginning at 5 p.m. (EST)
- May 22-24
- Room Selection for students who selected “Continuing” on the Community Choice page
- Select a space for you and your roommate(s) (if applicable)
- Nightly 5 beginning at 5 p.m. (EST)
Housing & Dining Portal
- Click here to be redirected to the Housing & Dining portal, which is where you sign up for housing & dining.
Community Floor Plans
- Bryan Mall/Horseshoe
- Core Campus
- Douthit Hills
- Holmes Hall
Prior to Sign Up
- -Acceptance to Clemson University
- -Record of Admission’s Deposit
- -For planning purposes, allow 2-3 business days for the record of payment to update in our system.
Guide to Housing & Dining’s Web Portal
- -For the 2017-2018 academic year, click here to sign up for University Housing & Dining.
- -Each newly accepted student will receive a Tigertown Bound envelope, and in that envelope there will be a formal acceptance letter which will include your XID number.
- -You will need your XID number to complete the sign up processes
- -You will need to create your username before you will be able to log in to sign up for Housing & Dining. For more information about the on-boarding process, click here to be redirected.
- -For assistance with your password, contact CCIT by phone at 864-656-3494
- -After identifying your XID, username and password, log in to University Housing & Dining’s web portal using your Clemson University credentials.
- -Need help? Click here for more information about your XID, username and password.
Select a Term
- -If you plan to begin classes in Aug. 2018, then select Academic Year 2018-2019 when the process opens. Please see above for key dates.
- -Pay the $150, non-refundable, housing contract fee.
- -Pay by credit card. The University accepts most major credit cards.
- –Click here for a complete list of accepted credit cards.
Contract & Addendum
- -Carefully review and accept the contract and addendum electronically.
- -The contract and addendum are legally binding upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- -We highly recommend you retain a copy of the Clemson University Housing Contract and Addendum. While on this page, you will have the options to save and/or print.
- -Please complete your profile by answering the questions regarding your personal preferences.
- -These questions will be helpful in the sign up process, specifically the roommate step, by allowing potential roommates to view the answers to these questions. Also, you will have the same opportunity to review potential roommates answers.
- -We recognize that there are many other factors in whether or not two individuals are good matches for each other and encourage you to connect with your residence hall staff if they can assist you in your transition to campus.
- -The priority deadline to sign up for housing is May 15 at 4 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
- -All Living-Learning Community selections, roommate request and confirmation, etc… must be completed by May 15.
- -After May 15? Do not worry! We guarantee housing for all freshmen, so sign up online via Housing & Dining’s web portal.
- -Sign-Up Guide will be available in Jan. 2018.