New Student Application Process
Housing & Dining Sign-Up Process
Step-by-Step Sign-Up Guide
- We highly recommend you review the following guide before you begin the sign-up process.
- Click here to be redirected to the Housing & Dining portal, which is where you sign up for housing & dining.
Mark Your Calendar!
- Sign-Up Timeline
- Feb. 1
- Contract opens at 8:30 a.m. (ET)
- Feb. 1 – May 15
- Pay Your Contract Fee
- Sign Your Contract and Addendum
- Select Your Dining Plan
- Unlimited + 300
- Unlimited + 200
- Unlimited + 100
- Check Out Your Community Choices
- Select a specific Living-Learning Community or First Year
- Answer the Lifestyle Questionnaire
- Create Your Roommate Group (Optional)
- Select one, two or three roommates
- Four is the maximum group size
- Click here for more information
- May 15
- Contract closes at 12 p.m. (ET)
- May 16
- Time Slot Notifications Sent
- Sent to student’s Clemson University email account
- May 17-18
- Room Selection for Living-Learning Communities
- Nightly beginning at 5 p.m. (ET)
- May 22-24
- Room Selection for students who selected “First Year” on the Community Choice page
- Select a space for you and your roommate(s) (if applicable)
- Nightly beginning at 5 p.m. (ET)
Community Floor Plans
- Bryan Mall/Horseshoe
- Core Campus
- Douthit Hills
- Holmes Hall
- -Acceptance to Clemson University
- -Record of Admission’s Deposit
- -For planning purposes, allow one to two business days for the record of payment to update in our system.
Housing & Dining Portal and Process Overview
- – Click here to sign up for University Housing & Dining!
- -Please review the dates outlined above and plan accordingly.
- -Each newly accepted student will receive a Tigertown Bound envelope, and in that envelope there will be a formal acceptance letter which will include your XID number.
- -You will need your XID number to complete the sign up processes
- -You will need to create your username before you will be able to log in to sign up for Housing & Dining. For more information about the on-boarding process, click here to be redirected.
- -For assistance with your password, contact CCIT by phone at 864-656-3494
- -After identifying your XID, username and password, log in to University Housing & Dining’s web portal using your Clemson University credentials.
- -Need help? Click here for more information about your XID, username and password.
Select a Term
- -If you plan to begin classes in Aug. 2018, then select Academic Year 2018-2019 when the process opens. Please see above for key dates.
- -Pay the $150, non-refundable, housing contract fee.
- -This one-time fee is only assessed when you initially sign up for on-campus housing.
- -Pay by credit card. The University accepts most major credit cards.
- –Click here for a complete list of accepted credit cards.
Contract & Addendum
- -Carefully review and accept the contract and addendum electronically.
- -The contract and addendum are legally binding upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- -We highly recommend you retain a copy of the Clemson University Housing Contract and Addendum. While on this page, you will have the options to save and/or print.
- -For the 2018-2019 academic year, the priority deadline to sign up for housing is May 15 at 12 p.m. (ET).
- -All Living-Learning Community selections, roommate request and confirmation, etc… must be completed by May 15.
- -After May 15? Do not worry! We guarantee housing for all freshmen, so sign up online via Housing & Dining’s web portal.
- –Click here to view the step-by-step sign-up guide .