Fraternity and Sorority Application Process
Home » Contracts & Rates » Fraternity and Sorority Application Process
2018-2019 University Housing & Dining Sign-Up Process
- Contract opens on Oct. 2 at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time)
- Students planning to live in their chapter’s housing (on-campus) for the 2018-2019 academic year should complete this process as soon as possible.
- The contract is legally binding upon receipt of your electronic signature.
- Your assignment will be made in accordance to your chapter’s roster. If you have questions about the specifics of your housing assignment, please consult your house manager or your chapter’s president.
Guide to Housing & Dining’s Portal
- -For the 2018-2019 academic year, click here beginning Oct. 2 to sign up via University Housing & Dining’s web portal.
- -Each newly accepted student will receive a Tigertown Bound envelope, and in that envelope there will be a formal acceptance letter which will include your XID number.
- -You will need your XID number to complete the sign up processes
- -You will need to create your username before you will be able to log in to sign up for Housing & Dining. For more information about the on-boarding process, click here to be redirected.
- -For assistance with your password, contact CCIT by phone at 864-656-3494
- -After identifying your XID, username and password, log in to University Housing & Dining’s web portal using your Clemson University credentials.
- -Need help? Click here for more information about your XID, username and password.
Select a Term
- -If you plan to live on-campus for the upcoming academic year, then select Academic Year 2018-2019.
Contract & Addendum
- -Carefully review and accept the contract and addendum electronically.
- -The contract and addendum are legally binding upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- -We highly recommend you retain a copy of the Clemson University Housing Contract and Addendum. While on this page, you will have the options to save and/or print.
- -Please complete your profile by answering the questions regarding your personal preferences.
- -These questions will be utilized to assign you with a roommate who most closely matches you on these stated criteria at the time that you are assigned a space.
- -We recognize that there are many other factors in whether or not two individuals are good matches for each other and encourage you to connect with your residence hall staff if they can assist you in your transition to campus.