Continuing Student Application Process
Home » Contracts & Rates » Continuing Student Application Process
- Click here to be redirected to Housing & Dining’s portal
What’s Next for the 2018-2019 Academic Year?
- The 2018-2019 Housing & Dining Sign-Up Process has officially closed.
- If you signed up during the initial process (Oct. 2-19), then the following may be applicable to you.
- After You Select Your Space (Room Selection)
- Your housing assignment is finalized for the 2018-2019 academic year and no further action is required.
- Room Change Request
- If you are not happy with the housing assignment you or someone in your group selected, and you want to live on-campus for the 2018-2019 academic year, then click here to submit a request to change your housing assignment or your group’s housing location for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- If you do not want to live on-campus for the 2018-2019 academic year, then you will need to complete a cancellation form via the portal and not a room change request form.
- To cancel both your housing assignment and contract/addendum for the 2018-2019 academic year, click here to be redirected to the portal.
- If you want to live on-campus for the 2018-2019 academic year, then do not complete a cancellation form via the portal.
- You must submit the cancellation form via the portal within 72 hours of selecting your housing assignment or someone in your group selecting housing assignments on behalf of the entire group.
- If you signed up as part of a group and a group member selected your group’s housing assignments, then each person who wishes to cancel both their housing contract/addendum and assignment must complete a cancellation form via the portal.
- If you have any questions about the cancellation policy, click here to be redirected to the portal where you can view the terms and conditions of your contract and addendum. Also, you may send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- It is important to note, the cancellation policy does not apply to those who signed a Fraternity & Sorority (F&S) Housing Contract and Addendum. This F&S contract is binding upon receipt of the electronic signature (XID number).
2018-2019 Late Sign-Up Process
If you missed the initial sign-up window (Oct. 2-19) and are interested in living on-campus for the upcoming academic year, then beginning on Nov. 1 you will have the opportunity to sign a late 2018-2019 housing contract.
- Click here to be redirected Housing & Dining’s portal, which is where you can sign a late housing contract, select a meal plan and much more.
- You will be notified if and when a housing assignment becomes available.