Continuing Student Application Process
Home » Contracts & Rates » Continuing Student Application Process
Sign Up Dates: Academic Year 2017-2018
- Jan. 23
- Contract opens at 8:30 a.m. (EST)
- Jan. 23-Jan. 30
- Sign Your Contract
- Select Your Meal Plan
- Choose and Confirm Your Roommate(s)
- Jan. 30
- Contract closes at 4 p.m. (EST)
- Jan. 31
- Time Slot Notifications Sent
- Sent to student’s Clemson University email address
- Feb. 2
- Room Selection for Living-Learning Communities
- 5-8 p.m. (EST)
- Feb. 7-8
- Room Selection for students who selected “Continuing” on the Community Choice page
- Select a space for you and your roommate(s) (if applicable)
- Nightly 5-10:30 p.m. (EST)
- Floor Plans
- Priority will be given to rising sophomores, then rising juniors and seniors.
- Priority is also based upon group size.
- Groups of four, then groups of three, then groups of two and then singles.
- Priority will be issued via the time slot
- If you are signing up as a group, we recommend the group member with earliest ticket select housing for the entire group because they will have the first opportunity to select from the list of available of spaces.
Quick Guide to Housing & Dining’s Web Portal
- -For the 2017-2018 academic year, click here to sign up via University Housing & Dining’s web portal. Specific dates and times are highlighted above.
- -You will need your Username and XID number to complete the sign up processes
- -After identifying your XID, username and password, log in to University Housing & Dining’s web portal using your Clemson University credentials.
- -Need help? Click here for more information about your XID, username and password.
- -For assistance with your password, contact CCIT by phone at 864-656-3494.
Select a Term
- -If you plan to live on-campus for the upcoming academic year, then select Academic Year 2017-2018.
Contract & Addendum
- -Carefully review and accept the contract and addendum electronically.
- -The contract and addendum are legally binding upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- -We highly recommend you retain a copy of the Clemson University Housing Contract and Addendum. While on this page, you will have the options to save and/or print.
- -Please complete your profile by answering the questions regarding your personal preferences.
- -These questions will be utilized to assign you with a roommate who most closely matches you on these stated criteria at the time that you are assigned a space.
- -We recognize that there are many other factors in whether or not two individuals are good matches for each other and encourage you to connect with your residence hall staff if they can assist you in your transition to campus.