Home » About us
Division of Student Affairs
- We believe each one of us has the potential to positively impact the world.
University Housing & Dining’s
- We create supportive and challenging environments that enrich and nourish lives.
- To be the premiere campus community in the country.
The Core Values:
- We believe in leadership as a process that includes each member of the department and reminds all of us that we are called to action in creating positive change.
- Providing the tools, knowledge, confidence and permission for staff at all levels to be able to solve problems and create positive environments.
- Working together and with others across the University, through shared purpose and vision, to create an optimal outcome.
- Supporting a collaborative process that leads to development and the connection of knowledge with experiences. We believe that each one of us is a lifelong learner.
- Social Justice
- Acknowledging the presence of inequalities, power, and privilege in our community, and striving to educate and promote understanding around our human connections. All members of our community should feel safe and valued in their own identities.
- Service with Passion
- Embracing our daily opportunities to help others be successful in their lives.
- Fostering a shared group process that focuses on communication, relationship building, execution of tasks and achievement of goals.
- Actively seeking new ways to become the nation’s premiere campus community.
- Striving to meet the needs of the present without inhibiting the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.